Donating to NFFAR helps the foundation in many ways
such as defraying the costs of food and litter, veterinary bills, foster homes and other pertinent expenses.
Donations provide you with tax benefits while helping animals in need and the people who love and care for them.
All donations to The National Foundation for Animal Rescue (NFFAR), a 501(c)3 charitable organization, are tax-deductible.
If you have any questions in regard to making a contribution, we may be reached at our toll-free number, (877) 554-8787 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Here are some ways to give:
- $25 Donor- Sponsor a "Companion Canine" or "Forever Feline"
- $50 Supporting Friend - Helps with our foster programs
- $150 Spay the Way - Supports NFFAR's low-cost spay/neuter programs
- $250 Medical Angel - Provides medical care to animals with special needs
- $500 Life-Changing Member - Provides greatly needed assistance to financially-challenged pet guardians, to assist with their pet's medical expenses
- $1000 Elite Member - Supports all NFFAR programs
Please make checks payable to:
The National Foundation for Animal Rescue
P.O. Box 565 Saddle River, NJ 07458